Jason Wilson’s The Lakehouse in Bellevue is preparing several Thanksgiving options to be thankful for this year. Guests are invited to celebrate the essence of the day by giving thanks over a Carved Thanksgiving Dinner for one person, for four people, and a Whole Turkey Thanksgiving Feast for up to eight people.
The menus feature:
- Carved Artisan Turkey with Cranberry Chutney and Sage Gravy (naturally raised 14lb. whole turkey for eight-person dinner)
- Wild Mushroom, Apple & Rosemary Macrina Sourdough Stuffing
- Green Beans with Chanterelles & Crispy Shallots
- Spice Roasted Carrots with Mint, Lime & Ginger Yogurt
- Creamy Dreamy Mashed Potatoes
- Autumn Greens with Grilled Pears, Roasted Squash & Pomegranates
- Individual Pumpkin Cream Pies
Add-ons are a great way to enhance any Thanksgiving, beginning with Cocktail Kits to go, the perfect way to start Thanksgiving. The Lakehouse offers 1) Civil Unrest created with bourbon, dry vermouth, crème de cassis and orange bitters, or 2) Fall Frenzy featuring vodka, rosemary syrup, lemon juice and cranberry juice. Cocktails are $12 each or five for $50. Additional add-ons will be added to the ordering website below.
The Lakehouse invites guests to relax with convenient curbside pickup (at W Bellevue hotel valet, 10455 NE 5th Place, Bellevue) on November 26 from 11-12:30 p.m., with easy reheat instructions in oven safe containers. Carved Artisan Turkey Dinner for one person ($48), for four people ($160), and Whole Artisan Turkey Dinner for up to eight people ($210).
Order and additional information at https://www.exploretock.com/thelakehouse