Bellevue’s Civility & Unrest is hosting a cocktail tasting event with Mixologist Josef Dietrich and will feature J CA Cuvee Sparking Wine.
The cocktail tasting event will feature Washington’s favorite fruit — apples. The team has taken three unique apples “Lucy Rose”, “Arkansas Black”, and “Pink Pearl” and incorporated them into the cocktails.
The Apple Cocktail Tasting Menu will also have a food component prepared by Chef Jason Wilson (for two) if you wish to partake.
• Warm Squash and Apple Salad with Grilled Radicchio, Manchego Cheese & Pecan Soil
• Grilled Spiced Pork Tenderloin, Caramel Apple with Creamy Cheddar Cheese Grits, Brussel Sprout “Slaw”
• Chai Spiced Almond Apple Brioche Bread Pudding with Green Apple Sorbet
Now, here are the options to choose from:
• A Traditional Cocktail Kit with a full bottle of J CA Cuvee and the fixins for three cocktails each for two people. $115
• Add on the Chef’s Apple Menu with the menu above for an additional $65 ( enough food for two people)
or. . .
Spirit of Community in person with prepared cocktails and a tasting menu served to your table whilst watching the live filming of Spirit of Community! Seating is very limited to seven tables of two. This option includes a special treat and is $115 (gratuity is not included in the price for the in person experience)
Tickets for the take away chef’s paired meal and those for the in person experience are available until Wednesday, November 11th, at 2 pm and those for the cocktail kit only are available until Thursday, November 12th, 1 pm. All take away cocktail and chef’s kits will be available for pick up on Friday, November 13th, from 1-3pm at Civility & Unrest.
The menu, along with Chef Jason Wilson’s optional tasting menu, is currently being served. Guests can also partake in the Friday, November 13 Apple Cocktail Event, in-person at Civility & Unrest, or online. Full menus, details, ordering deadlines (Nov 11-12) and tickets for the Friday, Nov 13 event on Event Brite. I’ve also attached the “Magic Mirror” themed menu. I have some nice apple cocktail photos if you’re interested. Please let me know if you have any questions.