This Wednesday, 365 by Whole Foods will be opening its everyday low prices on natural and organic products at Bellevue Square with Seattle’s popular Wild Ginger Restaurant to open inside as a fast-casual dining concept.
Doors open to shoppers at 9 am. There will be coffee and nibbles available to those in line, and the first 100 shoppers will receive a gift card, varying in value from $5 to $365. The first 365 shoppers will receive a free, reusable shopping bag.
Here are 15 things you need to know about the new 365:
- Everyday low prices (yellow tags).
- 400 wines under $20, for all those looking to cut costs.
- All eggs organic cage-free, no need to decide, they are all organic.
- $10 fresh food and salad, if you can close the lid then you’re good to go. I’m sure there are many of you who’ve walked out with a $20 salad, problem is fixed.
- Selection of Organic / biodynamic wines.
- Buy a Case and you’ll get a discount on wines.
- Delectable partner for wine scanning machine “wine selection advice in-store.”
- Great cheese selection for those home get togethers.
- Huge local beer and cider selection, you can buy singles or in a 6 pack.
- Excellent Grocery selection that includes everything from water, soda, tea, juices, cereal, granola bars, pastas, soups and more.
- Buy 10 get 1 free loyalty programs to save you money.
- Great membership “punch card” program where you get access to early releases.
- Wild Ginger Restaurant to open cafe style inside mid-October.
- Freshly made food all under $12 from Whole Pizzas, tacos, Burrito’s, Bowls, Hot Dogs.
- Large Grab-and-go meals that are ready for you to just microwave.